Letting Your Property With Lanhams
Why choose Lanhams?
- We offer a management service second to none in the area. We help you find the right clients through our Website, and regular advertising.
- We offer a full Management service for Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
- Lanhams are members of The Letting Centre and the Property Redress Scheme Established in 1869 and still the number One Agency in St Ives.
Information for Landlords
Lanhams Letting Agents aims to provide trouble free letting services to Landlords in the St Ives, Carbis Bay, Lelant, St Erth, Hayle and surrounding area by careful tenant selection, full property maintenance services and up to date advice on relevant legislation.
New or Potential Landlord?
If you have a property in St Ives or the surrounding area and you are considering letting, or if you are thinking about buying a property in the St Ives area, we will be glad to discuss the likely return you might receive from the property.
- Interviews, credit checks and references are taken on all potential Tenants.
- We give you the security of a comprehensive inventory on commencement and termination of tenancy, with regular tenancy inspections in between to protect your investment all the way through your letting contract.
- Arrangements can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Not just there for the first few weeks but working for you right the way through your letting contract.
Our List of Fees for Landlords
- Commission on rent – 13.2% inclusive of VAT (Minimum fee per tenancy, one month’s rent)
- Court attendance and travel – £47 per hour inclusive of VAT
- Website advertising – No Charge
- General advertising – No Charge
- Admin Fees for EPCs – No Charge
- Admin Fees for Safety Certificates – No Charge
- Admin Fees for Tradesman visits – No Charge
- Issuing Statutory Notices – No Charge
- Production of tenancy agreements – No Charge
- Tenancy renewal fee – No Charge
- Rent reviews – No Charge
- Property Inspections/attendance – No Charge